TOP 10 OF 2022 (in no particular order)
- We all stamped our new passports on a trip to the Dominican Republic for Lee and Jane Herschberger’s wedding.
- Kyle completed his 4th year as sales manager at National Indoor RV Las Vegas and they brought home four more Best of Las Vegas awards.
- Tina’s year began with a postpartum depression diagnosis and ended with two seizures and an overnight hospital stay, but in the middle was a lot of love and laughter, a newfound enthusiasm for walking and fitness, and a rediscovered passion for thrifting and sewing.
- Simon’s 2022 highlight was starting online school. Both big kids switched to an online charter school for the 22-23 year and while it was a big learning curve for all of us, we have really enjoyed it! He’s also very into reading, coding funny cartoons on Scratch, and drawing his own comics.
- Betsy’s top memories of the year are learning to swim and going to Indiana. She has also taken off with reading since discovering graphic novels, and has a strong personal sense of style.
- Gilbert took his first steps at 9 months, became an international traveler at 10 months, and started daycare at 14 months. He has been our most active and rowdy baby by far.
- We had a blast on our 3-week trip to Indiana and loved getting to spend time with family and friends.
- Our household grew by two in August when our dear friend Casey and her daughter (and Betsy’s bestie) Hazel moved in.
- We went green this year with a plug-in hybrid Kia Sorento and a solar system for the house.
- Another awesome year of living in Las Vegas – we got to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Imagine Dragons, Panic at the Disco!, Elton John, Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show, Farrell Dillon, Six the Musical, America’s Got Talent Live, Blue Man Group, PBR Team Finals, the ACM Awards, Potted Potter, Freestyle Love Supreme, Opium, Absinthe, Weird Al, The Black Keys, Mad Apple, “O”, Lost Spirits Distillery, Disney on Ice, Tape Face, The Killers, Portugal the Man, Cage the Elephant, and plenty of Golden Knights games!
Photos by the very talented Stacie of Vegas Born Photography